Thursday, May 6, 2010

G'day & Welcome

Howdy,

You are reading my first-ever blog entry. It'll take some time to get my head around all this jargon and stuff, so the site's look and feel will evolve.

My name is Michael, with the nom de plume vancurly.

My passion is beer, beer pubs, brew pubs, breweries, homebrewing and any other searchable key word associated with beer ;-)

I have a lot to say about beer. Too much in fact, so it's time to start writing it all down. I am a relatively active member of beeradvocate and recommend this site to any beer lover.

In an ideal world, someone would come out of the woodwork and offer my a job to review beer & Aussie beer related stuff. I don't think there is that sort of market in Australia, and if there is, it's already well covered by Willie Simpson.

However, this is a passion-based pursuit, not financial. I hope to have some formal articles published in particular sites, but for the moment, most 1st-person and opinion pieces will land here.

Prost
australianplanet.com
Aussie Beer Blog is in

Aussie Beer Blog

Aussie Beer Blog