Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Latest Haul

My good friends at Slowbeer stock a huge range of unusual beers, both local and foreign. Once in a while, I'll mix up a dozen or so long-necks for a bit of an adventure. (disclaimer: we have cross-links to each other's blogs; I bought these beers at full price, however).

Here's the latest:

  • Les Trois Mousqeutaires Maibock
  •    "   Sticke Altbier
  •    "   Kellerbier
  • Rogue Mogul Madness
  • Southern Tier Unearthly Imp.IPA
  •    "   Gemini Imp.IPA
  • Anderson Valley Brother David's Tripel
  •    "   Hop Ottin IPA
  • Achel Extra Bruin
  • St Bernardus Abt
  • Saison Dupont
  • Bridge Road Chevalier Saison Printemps

This time round I have a definite North American bias, eight of the twelve originating in Canada or USA.  The remaining four have been tried before; but it's good to return to what you enjoy.

I am particularly interested in the 3 x Three Muskateers.  Readers will recall my waxing lyrical over the Dieu Du Ciel beers; any chance to try Quebecois brews should always be taken, I reckon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

australianplanet.com
Aussie Beer Blog is in

Aussie Beer Blog

Aussie Beer Blog